ATLANTA — Braves left fielder Martin Prado is still recovering from surgeries to treat a staph infection and doesn’t know when he can resume baseball activities.
Prado was at Turner Field on Monday to get the dressings changed on his right calf and left knee. The 2010 NL All-Star has been on the 15-day disabled list since June 10.
Prado said he’s “starting to feel like a normal person” while adding that it no longer hurts him to stand and walk.
Yeast Infection No More!
Will Show You How To Permanently Cure Your Yeast Infection, Eliminate Candida, And Regain Your Natural Inner Balance, Using A Unique 5-Step Method.
Teaches You How To:
– Permanently Eliminate Your Candida Yeast Infection
– Gain Complete Relief In As Little As 12 Hours!
– Cure Vaginal, Male and Oral Yeast Infections
– End Digestive Disorders and Allergies
– Eliminate Fatigue and Muscle Aches .. more ..
Read More: Visit Publisher Site
In 256 at-bats this season, Prado is hitting .277 with eight homers and 33 RBIs. Prado, who starts at third base when Chipper Jones is out of the lineup, said he is no longer taking antibiotics
Click here to view rest of article from original site