Ohio State tight end Reid Fragel tweeted yesterday that he has been released from the hospitalafter being diagnosed with a MRSA staph infection in his leg.
Citing federal privacy rules, Ohio State officials would not confirm Fragel’s condition.
Fragel tweeted Tuesday night that he was headed to the emergency room. He said he had a tetanusshot early yesterday and was released, and that he expected to be ready to get back to work in oneweek.
Yeast Infection No More!
Will Show You How To Permanently Cure Your Yeast Infection, Eliminate Candida, And Regain Your Natural Inner Balance, Using A Unique 5-Step Method.
Teaches You How To:
– Permanently Eliminate Your Candida Yeast Infection
– Gain Complete Relief In As Little As 12 Hours!
– Cure Vaginal, Male and Oral Yeast Infections
– End Digestive Disorders and Allergies
– Eliminate Fatigue and Muscle Aches .. more ..
Read More: Visit Publisher Site
Fragel, a 6-foot-6, 280-pounder, shared time with Jake Stoneburner as a sophomore last season.He
Click here to view rest of article from original site