COLUMBUS , Ohio — Buckeye football tight end Reid Fragel spent time in a local emergency room Tuesday night, receiving treatment for a MRSA staph infection in his shin.
Fragel says via his Twitter account that he should be healed in about a week.
Fragel came on strong for OSU at tight end during the 2010 season, catching 9 passes, a touchdown at Iowa and a 2-point conversion at Wisconsin .
Yeast Infection No More!
Will Show You How To Permanently Cure Your Yeast Infection, Eliminate Candida, And Regain Your Natural Inner Balance, Using A Unique 5-Step Method.
Teaches You How To:
– Permanently Eliminate Your Candida Yeast Infection
– Gain Complete Relief In As Little As 12 Hours!
– Cure Vaginal, Male and Oral Yeast Infections
– End Digestive Disorders and Allergies
– Eliminate Fatigue and Muscle Aches .. more ..
Read More: Visit Publisher Site
Fragel may be relied upon more at TE this season, as Jake Stoneburner could split time as a receiver.
For additional information, stay with NBC4 and refresh nbc4i.com
Click here to view rest of article from original site